Dean's Superior Blueprint provides high-quality prints. We take pride in delivering our work on time and to your specifications. We cater to a very diverse architectural and engineering community. Services include:
- Scanning to print – Making prints from your existing Bond prints, Diazo prints, or Blueprints (inverted to black on white).
- Scanning to file – Create an Electronic file from your old original prints.
- Enlargements or Reductions of your originals 25% - 400%.
- 1/2 size sets? No Problem
- We are able to archive your jobs for future printing
Specification Books and Manuals
- From hard copy or PDF files
- 8 1/2 X 11 or 11 X 17
- 3-hole or 19-hole punch
- GBC Comb binding
- Single side or double-sided
- Scan and archive spec books
Let Dean's add the finishing touches to your presentation materials with professional mounting, and laminating.
Jobs can be mounted on foam board 1/4" thick in sizes up to 3x8 feet. Mounting consists of pressure activated adhesive being applied to a base material. Then the print is bonded to the adhesive coated board by sending it through rollers of a mounting and laminating machine. Mounting produces a wrinkle free permanent bond that does not bubble or peel with age.
A mounted or non mounted piece can be laminated with plastic for protection from sunlight and/or moisture. Dean's offers a hot encapsulation process in a 5 mil thickness with UV projection. Options include a glossy, dry erase, or matte finish. Art or color inkjet plots can be laminated as wide as 36 inches and 100 feet long.
Large Format Color Plotting
Dean's Superior Blueprint provides high-quality, high-resolution color plots, printed on a wide variety of materials. Our large format color plotting features:
Canon Image Pro 8000
- 12-Color Pigment Ink System
- 2400 X 1200 dpi
- 42" max width
- standard bond, water color bond, photo matte, or glossy materials
Dean's now offers, Color Scanning up to 42" wide.
- High Definition 1200 dpi
- Water Color
- As-Built Drawings
- Scan foam boards up to 3/4" thick
- As-Built Drawings